Everybody can be beautiful. I’m not talking about the soul, the inner beauty, I am talking about the appearance. Some may say that concentrating on that is shallow, I say it is healthy and useful.
It makes you fell good, it makes you self-confident, it even makes people that surround you be drawn to you.
I am a girl, but I am more inclined to be willing to help another girl if she is pretty. Or if she is nice. Did you know that little kinds don’t know the difference between a beautiful person and a kind one?
I want to smile more. And to have an open heart.
But I came here to talk about something else. What I am dreaming about…
* Long hair. I am growing it out for two years already. After being blond and every colour you can imagine I decided one day to cut it short, into an A line bob and start all over again. So far so good.
* Body hair. What is up with that? Why is it growing like it’s no tomorrow? I have clothes, ok, I don’t need to be a yeti in order to be warm.
* Toned body. I don’t want to loose weight, I want a toned body, especially my lower half. And a six pack :) Did you know that you can gain muscle only after you’ve lost the fat and it is very hard for women to get a six pack? That’s why women shouldn’t be worried that they will look muscular if they start working out.
* Tan skin. It looks better. But not grilled-chicken-tan, but a healthy, glowy one. Preferably from a gradual tanner. I never seem to have the patience with them.
* Nailpolish. I don’t understand how girls always have nailpolish on. I can’t keep mine for more than a day on to save my life.
* White teeth. I went for a professional teeth whitening in November and it didn’t work. It seems that my teeth don’t react to the gel (carbamide peroxide). Maybe I should try something with peroxide instead. But on the bright side my dentist told me that my teeth color is B1, which is the lightest color of natural teeth. Yeay for that! But we won’t give up so easily :)
This is a quite a ramble :) And I’m not done. But I think it is enough dreaming for a post.
Now I want to know, when do you feel beautiful?